The NorthEast Comic Con & Collectibles Extravaganza comes to the Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington Mass. Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, December 6 & 7.
- Just 15 miles north of Boston’s Logan Airport and accessible by car, bus or train (see below).
- By car, North or South off of Rt. 93 at Exit 39.
- Take First Left off Concord St onto Fordham Rd.
Free Parking at Auditorium, all along Fordham Road and behind Carpenters Union Hall. Shriners will be assisting with parking
Anderson RTC – Anderson Regional Transportation Center (RTC) is a train and bus station located at 100 Atlantic Ave., off Commerce Way in Woburn, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston. It can be accessed from Exit 37C off Interstate 93 or the Washington Street exit off Interstate 95/Route 128.
- A stop on Amtrak’s Downeaster service to New Hampshire and Maine.
- A stop on the MBTA Commuter Rail Lowell Line, with inbound service to North Station in Boston.
- Logan Express bus service to and from Logan International Airport.
- Logan Express Bus INFO
- MBTA Trains will be running on a Weekend Schedule.
- Lowell Line to and from from Boston North Station Train Schedule INFO
- Haverhill Line to and from from Boston North Station Train Schedule INFO
- Amtrak Downeaster Train Service to and from Brunswick Maine and Boston North Station Schedule INFO
- Anderson RTA Center INFO
- Taxi Cabs are available at the RTC.